What does the director of the first all-female IndyCar racing team have in common with a former professional soccer player who has launched a high-performance nutritional drink company and a savvy financial investor who is now running a Silicon Valley-style business incubator for women-led companies?
All three are highly successful, entrepreneurial-focused, female business leaders. And all three will be featured along with other trail-blazing, trend-setting female founders and investors at the first-ever Women Who Fund conference at the University of Michigan. Our stellar lineup of panelists and speakers includes:
- Kathryn Moos, Founder, Vrou
- Mary Kramer, Publisher, Crain’s Detroit Business
- Maximilian Straub, CFO, Robert Bosch
- Alisyn Malek, Investment Manager, GM Ventures
- Noel Dolan, Open Innovation & New Business Development, Senior Manager, Whirlpool
- Beth Paretta, Team Principal, Grace Autosport
- Margot Shapiro, Managing Director, Chicklabs LLC & Partner, LMN Ventures
Women Who Fund will be held at the Campus Inn, downtown Ann Arbor from 9:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. on Oct. 8. The forum will showcase and connect dynamic women who are breaking through the gender barrier at traditional male strongholds and paving the way to rewarding careers for the next generation. They will share their strategies for success and provide tips, tools and tactics that other women can use to reach their full career potential in whatever field they choose.
Register Today! Seats are limited to 115 guests. Registration is $75.
For more information visit: http://www.bus.umich.edu/Conferences/Women-Who-Fund/ViewConference.aspx