Kevin Conroy of Exact Science was chosen to Keynote the 33rd Michigan Growth Capital Symposium to share his experiences building successful healthcare diagnostics companies in this region and providing suggestions to help the innovation community of investors, founders and advisers become even more powerful. Other confirmed speakers for the 33rd event include:
- Jim Adox, Managing Director, Venture Investors
- Kristyn Alto, Director Innovations, Henry Ford Health System
- Mitchell Bloom, Partner, Goodwin Proctor
- James Burgum, Managing Partner, Arthur Ventures
- Ian Clemens, CTO, IDV Solutions
- Jim Eardley, Partner, Varnum
- Larry Freed, Founder, 2nd Stage Partners, and former President, Foresee
- Blair Garrou, Managing Director, Mercury Fund
- Mark Hasebroock, Founder, Dundee Ventures
- Mark Horne, Managing Partner, Plymouth Venture Partners
- Tim Mayleben, President and CEO, Esperion Therapeutics
- Mark Morrison, CEO , IDV Solutions
- Ted Omlid, Managing Director, Evercore Partners
- Jim Pavlik, Partner, Baird Capital
- Tim Petersen, Managing Director, Arboretum Ventures
- Gerald J. Philipp, Co-CEO, Co-Founder, Lynx Network Group, Inc.
- Saurabh Sinha (CEO of emids Technologies
- Kevin Willer, Co-founder and Partner, Chicago Ventures
Subsequently, there will be a new university pitch track hosted by Midwest University Research Network. Hear pitches from University of Michigan, University of Illinois, University of Minnesota and other university venture leaders on up and coming, university research-based, companies.
Don’t miss out on these speakers and the chance to pitch. Register for MGCS at www.MichiganGCS.com.